Volumist \Vol"u*mist\, n. One who writes a volume; an author. [Obs.] --Milton. [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Игры ⚽ Поможем написать реферат

Look at other dictionaries:

  • volumist — volˈumist noun (rare) An author • • • Main Entry: ↑volume …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”